- Place your eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a saucepan.
- Add enough cold water to just cover the eggs.
- Add 1 tsp salt
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Then remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Cool eggs by running under cold water or putting them in ice water.
- (one tip I have yet to try is to add 1 tsp baking soda to the cool water)
- When cool enough to handle, drain and store, or peel and use.
- Tap an egg on the countertop to crack the shell, then roll the egg with gentle pressure to loosen shell from egg.
- Start on the large end and peel off the shell, it should come off pretty well
- Or just be as awesome as this guy. I guarantee the man of the house will want to give this one a try.
(Tips for this one: Blow from the wide end. We'll see!)